CERTIFIED SCHOOL NURSE
IMMEDIATE HIRE !!!
Up TO $43/HR
We are looking for a CERTIFIED SCHOOL NURSE for High School students in McHenry Co. The primary role of this position is to identify health needs for students and Individualized Education Programs (IEPs). This position has a set schedule Mon-Fri, 7:30a-3p.
Start ASAP through the end of the 2022-23 school year
- Current unrestricted IL RN license and School Nurse Certification
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull; perform CPR as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with physical strength to occasionally assist in lifting a student
- Must comply with laws relating to student health, including parental and guardian consent. Must be able to work independently.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.