LVN Home Health
BrightStar Care of West Fort Worth is seeking LVN's to join our growing team! We have a Part-Time opportunity. As we continue to expand in the Dallas-Fort Worth areas, we are seeking nurses to cover Arlington, Grand Prairie, Mid-Cities and additional locations as well. We are a non-medicare agency.
Looking for an opportunity to grow as a nurse? Look no further! Our goal at BrightStar is to provide healthcare that enables our patients and their families.
- Performing visits as needed and completing coordination of client care
- Point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
- Consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care
- Be currently licensed as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the state of Texas
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience in Home Health
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- LVN: 1 year (Required)
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wound Care Experience
- LVN (Required)