Help Us Put An End To Covid-19 Once And For All
BrightStar Care of Grosse Pointe/Southeast Macomb is currently seeking part time Registered Nurses to assist in vaccinating the populace against Covid-19. This is your chance to really do something historic, important and heroic.
We are looking for a variety of health care professionals for a long term temporary assignment working at a vaccination clinic to inoculate the residents and health care workers in Macomb county. We expect the clinic to kick off in late December/early January and run into June. To meet our objective of kicking Covid to the curb we will need dozens of qualified health care workers including RN’s, LPNs, Paramedics and Medical Assistants to staff these clinics. We are offering excellent pay and even more important the opportunity to do something truly important.
- Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
- Employee Assistance Program (the best around)
- Free Training
- Limited/Discounted OR Free Legal Services
- Limited/Discounted OR Free Financial Advice Services
- Gas cards
- OnCall bonus
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- 100 hour bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
- Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment
- Unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in the state that care is being provided
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.