Caregiver (2 to 4 Hour Long Shifts)
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Grosse Pointe/Southeast Macomb (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
We are currently seeking out candidates that would prefer to work shifts of shorter duration (2-4 hours). This is a perfect opportunity for those wishing to make extra money but have limited availability (i.e. students or people with full time jobs or families).
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s needs
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is required
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Excellent pay for those willing to work short duration shifts. Only those looking for shorter shifts should apply to this ad, those seeking longer shifts, full-time hours, please respond to one of our other ads.