Registered Nurse (RN)- Per Diem
BrightStar Care Home Care is looking for a Per Diem RN to do skilled visits with our great clients in the Ramsey County Area! Pay $40-$45/hour Monday-Friday, some weekend opportunities as well. Visits may vary from 4-10 per week, but we continue to grow quickly and may be able to offer more as we do. We need nurses like you! We are looking for RNs who are interested in working on a part-time or per diem basis! This is a pivotal role that will help us in a variety of ways. Our Visit Nurses provide a variety of cares to our clients including, but not limited to: Wound Cares, Medication Set Ups, INRs, and other skilled competencies. Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
- Free Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-Call bonus
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 9 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
- Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment
- Current unrestricted RN license in Minnesota
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Possess exceptional nursing assessment skills
- Analytic/Critical thinker.
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Ability to work on weekends, nights
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.