BrightStar Care of St. Paul is looking for a Full-time Facility Staffing Recruiter to work our of our Maplewood office. $20-$25/hour based on Experience along with Monthly Bonus Program Incentives. Our Facility Staffing side of the business is growing rapidly, and the need for high volume CNA, HHA, LPN and RN Recruitment is growing fast too. We offer flexible scheduling, a great team environment and growing incentives throughout the organization.
Make a difference in people's lives by hiring top quality staff to assist with the current staffing shortages in the private sector, assisted livings, memory care units, and group homes! We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, with the recognition and helps you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of St. Paul employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- FREE Dental, Vision, and Basic Term Life
- Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Training
- Employee referral bonus
- On-Call bonus
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- We promote from within
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
- Every BrightStar Care location is independently owned and operated
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for CNA/HHA/LPN/RN positions
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with management to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment and job postings. This includes posting positions to appropriate Internet sources; research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment; use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Communicate with employees and field staff regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Coordinate recruiting initiatives.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Give presentations, attend group meetings, and increase awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Work closely with other recruiters, HR Manager
- Work closely with our scheduling team to determine hiring needs.
- Conduct orientation for new hires
- An Associate's Degree is required or equivalent experience with a high school diploma
- Experience with recruiting, healthcare recruiting a plus.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- 1-2 years of human resource experience is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class