BrightStar is looking for a Registered Nurse to provide services in our Home Care department which may include: medication management, wound care, IV infusions, bowel program, and educational teach & trains. Time in the home varies depending on the skill set being used and the service being provided. We also have Registered Nurse positions in our Medical Staffing department. At BrightStar, we know creating peace of mind and making a difference in the lives we serve starts with YOU! We offer flexible scheduling with full time, part time, or PRN opportunities.
- You can make a DIFFERENCE! Your caring nature creates an experience for our clients that is sure to bring joy to their days.
- A schedule that allows for flexibility! We provide schedules based on YOUR availability.
- Your work options are limitless!
- Contribute to your community by taking care of those in need!
- Fun, positive, and purposeful work environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision options
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with employer match
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Registered Nurse referral bonus
- Current unrestricted Wisconsin RN license
- Certified BLS and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected clas