Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Homecare
$300 Sign-On Bonus!!
We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) who desire an impactful, people-centered career to join our team! When you join the BrightStar Care team; an Enterprise Champion for 8 YEARS RUNNING! you are joining a work family that values helping seniors stay safe at home during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
All training and personal protective equipment will be provided so that you can feel confident and safe when you care for your clients. Available PPE includes gloves, surgical masks, N95 respirator masks, face shields/goggles, hand sanitizer, and gowns.
We believe that every job in our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality care. We strongly believe in providing our staff with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential and offer comprehensive healthcare and medical, free dental and vision, continuing education, 401(k), and more! Apply today and become part of the family!
We are in search of both part-time and full-time employees!
What We Offer
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- FREE Dental
- FREE Vision
- FREE Basic Term Life
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life
- 401(k) with match!
- Travel time reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement when transporting clients
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Free Training and continuing education
- 50% tuition reimbursement for HHAs looking to get their CNA
- On-Call bonus
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- 13-week performance bonus
- $200 Employee referral bonus
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly value work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
- Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s needs
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is required
- Ability to work one (1) weekend per month and 10 hours per week (minimum).
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
BrightStar Care of St. Paul values diversity, equity and inclusion, and we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is the key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.