Registered Nurse (RN) - Looking for Extra Hours?
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
BrightStar Care of Dublin is currently looking for RN's - Registered Nurses who have at least one year of working experience. We are looking for RN's who are able to care for patients in the Bay Area in Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, Castro Valley, San Leandro, Oakland, Hayward, Fremont, Milpitas, San Jose, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Stockton, Modesto, Merced, Ceres and other surrounding areas.
* You will follow/manage your patients throughout the duration of their care.
Benefits / Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance!
- Weekly pay via direct deposit!
- Paid Training
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Sign On Bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Joint Commission accredited
- Provide thoughtful care to client & patients based on personalized Plan of Care
- Monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s conditions and needs, and keeps the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel informed
- Proactively updates client/patients’ family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns
- Current unrestricted RN license in California
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility preferred.
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.