Licensed Vocational Nurse Facilities $40 to $50 an hour
LVNs for Facility Staffing
We offer our LVNs:
- $500 Sign On Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance!
- Weekly pay via direct deposit!
- Paid Training
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee referral bonus
- Annual Bonus
BrightStar Care of Dublin, a Joint Commission accredited company, is currently looking for LVNs to work in facilities across Alameda County. At least one year of work experience is required. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Valid nursing license
- Current unrestricted LVN license
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.