Registered Nurse PRN Clinical Trials/Vaccinations/Wound Care
GREAT PRN SIDE GIG!!!
WE ARE GROWING OUR MEDICAL STAFFING BUSINESS AND ARE LOOKING TO HIRE REGISTERED NURSES ON A PRN BASIS IN HERMITAGE/MT.JULIET AREA
ASSIGNMENTS CAN INCLUDE: CLINICAL TRIALS, WOUND CARE, VACCINATIONS, ASSESSMENTS, ETC.
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. The RN for clinical trials is responsible for providing home health clinical services and job site immunizations. This nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. This RN is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to. We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful”. Come work as many or as few hours as you want with nights, days, weekends, and holidays available!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum 1 years' experience on your license
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
Experienced preferred: Peripheral IV starts/maintenance & IV Infusion Therapy Injection and self-infusion training Phlebotomy for adult and pediatric patients CVAD experience & knowledge Advanced Nursing Certifications (CRNI, OCN preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.