Registered Nurse (RN)
BrightStar Care Home Care is looking for an RN to infuse monoclonal antibodies to Covid positive patients for the Monoclonal Anitibody Clinic located in Columbia Heights starting ASAP. Pay $70/hour Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays. Hours are 7:30am-12:30pm daily. Must be available 6 shifts per month including 1-2 Saturday's per month. This is a pivotal role that will help us in a variety of ways. Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
- Free Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-Call bonus
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 9 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
- Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment
- Must have 2 years current peripheral IV start experience
- Must be comfortable working with covid+ patients
- Current unrestricted RN license in Minnesota
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Ability to work on weekends, nights
- Reliable transportation
- Must have proof of covid vaccine series, no exemptions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.