Caregiver *** In Home Care *** HHA
**Before you apply - Do you qualify?**
- Are you reliable and independent?
- Do you put client needs first?
- Have you proven a passion to positively affect peoples lives and support their independence?
- 2+ years experience with in home care as a HHA / Caregiver?
We are not the typical home care agency, we strive to uphold the BrightStar Care Higher Standard and are looking for the select few that can help us bring clinical quality care into peoples homes.
We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and support you need. Bring your HHA - Caregiver skills and experience and see become a BrightStar Care caregiver that upholds the Higher Standard.
What We Offer
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their well being.
- Bereavement pay
- Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
- Part of a team with Director of Nursing Oversight
- 13 week performance bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Travel time reimbursement
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- Nurse and CNA - Caregiver of the month recognition
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly support a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.