RN LPN MEDICAL STAFFING
Are you looking for additional hours? Come work for us! An award-winning franchise -- and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard. We are looking for RNs and LPNs to serve facilities in McHenry County. Typical needs include medication and diabetic management along with routine documentation.
LPN Salary: $37 -$41/hr
RN Salary: $41 -$45/hr
We value each of our employees and care about their well being. We strongly live our value of work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Employee Recognition & Employee Referral Programs
- BrightStar Care of Barrington/McHenry County is Joint Commission Accredited
The RN/LPN is responsible for providing direct skilled client care including following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes.
- Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment
- Unencumbered license as a RN or LPN in the state of Illinois
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.